Volker Stevin Highways Ltd.07.12.18
Volker Stevin Highways Ltd. (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the following full-time hourly position available located at our FORT MACLEOD HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE FACILITY
(JOB ID: 6807018)
Volker Stevin Highways Ltd. is seeking an experienced Office Assistant. Supporting and contributing to the success of Volker Stevin Highways Ltd. as a whole through the delivery of superior customer service, collaboration, and combined efforts of the entire team, the Office Assistant position is the first point of contact for operational requests and inquiries as well as the key contact for Administrative Support to the team in their designated Contract Maintenance Area(s) (CMA).
This job entails all varying aspects of administration and operational support related duties, such as, but not limited to the following: Maintain, forward and follow-up on public concerns and monitor mail, fax, and emails correspondences for distribution and response if required. Distribute expense cheques to all applicable employees, create/distribute forms to shops to complete documentation of work done (Daily Diaries, Snow Removal, Safety Meeting Minutes, etc.) and answer requests and inquiries from operational managers. Develop and maintain MS Word templates for letters, faxes, email signatures, etc. as required. Maintain an organized and easily accessible filing system (electronic and hard copies).
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum Grade 12 education.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years administrative experience or equivalent training.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal, relationship and communication skills.
• Experience supporting a team of multiple individuals.
• Ability to operate office equipment (Printers, Photocopiers, Scanner, etc.)
• Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Experience with ViewPoint ERP and/or Noratek Electronic Timesheet System, an asset
• Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. cNote: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/resumes to Volker Stevin Highways Ltd., quoting job title “OFFICE ASSISTANT” AND the job ID #:”6807018”
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview