A Heavy-Duty Journeyman Technician is responsible for diagnosing, maintaining, repairing mechanical and electrical issues on a large variety of road construction equipment and light fleet trucks. Additionally, reducing equipment down time and minimizing repair costs on all equipment to ensure they continue to run safely at optimum efficiency.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- Alberta Journey person Heavy Duty Mechanic license
- Valid Class1 (preferred) or Class 3 driver’s license with air endorsement
- Valid driver’s clean abstract
- Valid CVIP Inspection License or ability to obtain a CVIP Inspection License
- Extensive experience in all aspects of repair to highway maintenance equipment.
- Demonstrated abilities in equipment repair and maintenance.
- Must be Computer literate (e.g. equip. diagnostic systems, search equipment repairs, diagnoses, etc.)
- Must be focused on driving high delivery standards and give high attention to detail
- Experience in off and on road equipment repair is an asset
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.