Working on the Anthony Henday ring road reporting to a Foreman based in Sherwood Park, a Laborer is responsible for providing support for all aspects of highway maintenance. A Laborer provides a broad range of support in areas, such as removing materials and debris, site preparation, washing bridges and appurtenances, trimming using hand held tools and basic equipment operation.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Class 5 Driver’s License.
- Must be physically able to repetitively lift and carry at least 40 Lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform heavy strenuous work in an outdoor construction site setting.
- Ability to act in a courteous manner in order to project a positive company image.
- Awareness of one’s own condition and relative fitness to ensure total readiness for work.